Our Review ProcessThe 2 questions asked the most frequently about how we select our healthcare providers are:
- How do you select your Top Doctors / Top Dentists?
- Do doctors/dentists pay to be selected?
The Review & Approval ProcessOhio Doctors & Dentists are typically invited to complete an application or submit their CV in order to start the process. Additionally, healthcare providers can request to apply directly. Once we receive the application and/or CV we gather additional information and preform an in depth screening process based on merit.
- Board Certification is required if deemed by the specialty
- “Minimum years in practice” standards used as quality of care increases with years of experience
- Malpractice & License review to ensure no serious medical malpractice or board actions have taken place
- Patient reviews are collected and compiled
- Do not qualify on the annual re-review
- Retire or Expire
- Have a change in practice, malpractice & or board action against them.
- Receive negative patient feedback
- Or a mixture of multiple factors
- Use of OH Top Docs Logos (Doctor or Dentist)
- Listed in Blog Post Announcing Approval
- Order Plaques and other Memorabilia
- Being Featured Online with a Full Profile
- Take Part in other Marketing & Branding Opportunities
USA TOP DOCS
USA Top Docs currently reviews and approves providers in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Texas and Washington. We anticipate continuing to open additional states throughout the course of 2023 & 2024.